Thursday 23 August 2012

Vacances Françaises

 

All images via vacancesfrancaises.com




 
 

If you're anything like me, you will always come back from a French holiday with at least one little reminder of that great getaway. For me this summer, it was the orange notebook I use for work.

 The guys behind Vacances Françaises are good, very good. Not only do their products remind me of wonderful visits to various parts of France throughout my life, but they conjure up childhood memories and times spent with my late grandparents. You can tell there is a lot of thought and genuine love behind this new venture. This lot have created a veritable box of little madeleines de Proust. Followers of Pas Mal will know I am a real supporter of 100% Made in France products of all kinds. And guess what? Vacances Françaises only deal in the real French deal.

 Have a wander round this lovely site and treat yourself to a few bits of nostalgia, make some new discoveries and check out the great gift ideas. I will be starting my Christmas present hinting soon...

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks Sylvie for this encouraging message!
    We love this cross-fertilization between the two sides of the Channel and share your quest for beautiful, true & authentic products. Longue vie to pas mal:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrice,

      Thank you for the lovely endorsement of pas mal. Keep up the good work and in return, longue vie to vacances francaises! Let's stay in touch.

      Delete

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.